The cabins and campsite are situated immediately to the rear of the hotel on level grassy lawns. All cabin and camping guests have the use of the facilities which include: toilets, showers, token operated laundry facilities, potwash and drying room. There are no cooking facilities on the campsite, but you are welcome to use small camping stoves.
Guests have easy access to the Bothy Bar and Purple Stag Restaurant for meals and drinks and at check-in guests can order breakfast and packed lunches for the next day.
The 9 all season cabins provide an alternative accommodation for guests and are located in the campsite with fabulous views down Loch Leven.
Each cabin has:
- 2 bunk beds (sleeping up to 4 people) with full size mattress and pillow, the beds have fitted sheets and pillows, but guests will need to bring their own sleeping bags or hire them from the Bothy Bar
- Electric lights and sockets
- Heating for winter and midge zappers/screens for the midge season
- Covered verandas and seating
- Storage space for rucksacks
The campsite is open from February to November and is licensed for 11 2-man tent pitches. Please note that tents larger than 2-man tents are not permitted on the campsite there is a maximum height of 1.2 metres.