The 9 all season cabins provide an alternative accommodation for guests and are located in the campsite with fabulous views down Loch Leven.
Each cabin has:
- 2 bunk beds (sleeping up to 4 people) with full size mattress and pillow
- Electric lights and sockets
- Heating for winter and midge zappers/screens for the midge season
- Covered verandas and seating
- Storage space for rucksacks
Showers and toilets are located beside the hotel approximately 20 metres from the cabins and there is a drying room and pot wash area with access to a kettle, sink, and token operated washing machine and tumble dryer. There are no cooking facilities here, but you are welcome to bring small camping stoves or disposable barbecues.
The beds have fitted sheets and pillows with pillowslips on. If you do not have sleeping bags and towels with you these can be hired at the Bothy Bar on check in.
All guests staying in the cabins are welcome to order breakfast in the hotel or packed lunches for the following day.
Cabins are sold on a sole party basis and you will not be sharing with other guests.
Dogs and children aged 5 and under stay free in cabins.
|1 person||2 people||3 people||4 people|
|Low Season from 1st November 2016 to 31st March 2017 (excluding 31st Dec)||£15||£24||£33||£42|
|High Season from 1st April 2017 to 31st October 2017 (and 31st December 2016)||£20||£32||£44||£56|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We the proprietors are responsible for the efficient running of the site and for the welfare of visitors. We expect that you will follow the usual customs of good camping and we reserve the right to ask you to leave at any point of your stay if the behaviour of any member of your party is unacceptable to us. In these circumstances no refund of monies will be paid.
2. All visitors must book in at reception upon arrival.
3. Purple Grouse Limited and any of its employees shall not be held liable for any loss or damage occasioned to any person, vehicle, tent or its contents, while on the site, howsoever any such loss or damage shall be occasioned, nor for any consequential loss.
4. No overcrowding of any form of accommodation shall be allowed.
5. In the interests of hygiene and general public health all site users are asked to keep the toilet buildings, dish washing area and laundry as clean and tidy as possible. Do not leave taps running or put cigarette ends, or any other articles likely to cause obstruction, into basins, sinks, WCs or any other drain.
6. Please help to keep the site tidy by recycling in the appropriately marked recycling bins.
7. You must ensure children in your party are properly supervised at all times, in all areas of the site.
8. Offensive weapons, restricted substances, loud sound systems, Fireworks and Chinese lanterns are not allowed on site. Commercial activities (other than by Purple Grouse Limited) are not permitted on site.
9. Music devices and instruments must not be used to the annoyance of other site visitors and curtailed post 9pm.
10. Dogs are permitted on the site provided they are kept on a lead. There are ample facilities available outside the confines of the site for walking dogs and they must not be allowed to soil the ground within the site.
11. No campfires are permitted. Barbecues are allowed but must be raised from the ground. The use of generators and large gas bottles are not permitted on site. Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is prohibited.