The campsite is situated immediately to the rear of the hotel on level grassy lawns. The campsite is only 100 metres from the West Highland Way. From this prime location the campsite enjoys fantastic views down Loch Leven.
The campsite is licensed for 11 2-man tent pitches. All campers have the use of all the facilities which include: toilets, showers, token operated laundry facilities, potwash and drying room. There are no cooking facilities on the campsite, but you are welcome to use small camping stoves. Please note that tents larger than 2-man tents are not permitted on the campsite there is a maximum height of 1.2 metres.
Campers have easy access to the Bothy Bar and restaurant for meals and drinks.
At check-in guests can order breakfast and/or packed lunches for the next day.
|Year||Price Per Person|
|2016||£8.00 per person|
We do not accept Caravans, Motor Homes or large tents but we can recommend the Caolasnacon campsite for these.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We the proprietors are responsible for the efficient running of the site and for the welfare of visitors. We expect that you will follow the usual customs of good camping and we reserve the right to ask you to leave at any point of your stay if the behaviour of any member of your party is unacceptable to us. In these circumstances no refund of monies will be paid.
2. All visitors must book in at reception upon arrival.
3. Purple Grouse Limited and any of its employees shall not be held liable for any loss or damage occasioned to any person, vehicle, tent or its contents, while on the site, howsoever any such loss or damage shall be occasioned, nor for any consequential loss.
4. No overcrowding of any form of accommodation shall be allowed.
5. In the interests of hygiene and general public health all site users are asked to keep the toilet buildings, dish washing area and laundry as clean and tidy as possible. Do not leave taps running or put cigarette ends, or any other articles likely to cause obstruction, into basins, sinks, WCs or any other drain.
6. Please help to keep the site tidy by recycling in the appropriately marked recycling bins.
7. You must ensure children in your party are properly supervised at all times, in all areas of the site.
8. Offensive weapons, restricted substances, loud sound systems, Fireworks and Chinese lanterns are not allowed on site. Commercial activities (other than by Purple Grouse Limited) are not permitted on site.
9. Music devices and instruments must not be used to the annoyance of other site visitors and curtailed post 9pm.
10. Dogs are permitted on the site provided they are kept on a lead. There are ample facilities available outside the confines of the site for walking dogs and they must not be allowed to soil the ground within the site.
11. No campfires are permitted. Barbecues are allowed but must be raised from the ground. The use of generators and large gas bottles are not permitted on site. Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is prohibited.